Daniel Boone (1734-1820) = Colonel. Surveyor. Explorer. Sixth child born to Squire and Sarah Morgan Boone in Pennsylvania on November 2, 1734. His grandparents, George and Mary Boone, were English Quakers who settled near Exeter. The Quakers were great friends with the Native Americans in that vicinity. One time his grandfather invited a Moravian missionary to preach at his home and several Delaware Indians were converted to Christianity.
11. Chronology of Daniel Boone.
12. Early Settlers List on Ft. Boonesborough Monument
13. Findagrave # 109
1.Daniel Morgan Boone
2. Daniel Morgan Boone on Findagrave # 6223
2. Nathan Boone Homestead State Historic Site, 7860 N. State Hwy V, Ash Grove, MO
2. Col. Upton Hays was a descendant of Daniel Boone -- Watts Hay Letters.
3. Flora Boone -- Watts Mill Markers, 103rd Street (south side), between State Line & Wornall Roads, Kansas City, MO.
4. Bushwhacker Museum, 212 West Walnut Street, Nevada, MO (see quilt top made by a Boone descendant)
5. Price-Loyles House, 718 Spring St, Weston, MO
6. Albert Boone founded Lecompton which was one of the Kansas' capital's pre-state. He also had a dry-goods store in Westport (present-day Kansas City, MO. Kelly's Inn) at the corner of Westport & Pennsylvania Roads.
All the religion I have is to love and fear God, do all the good to my neighbors and myself that I can, and do as little harm as I can help, and trust on God's mercy for the rest.